Run The Jewels have quickly become one of the most revered artists in hip-hop. Everything they do is bathed in hype, especially when they're announcing tour dates. Following what is expected to be a stellar performance at this year's Glastonbury Festival, the duo will return to the UK and Europe in November following an extensive tour in the US.
RTJ surprise released their latest album, Run The Jewels 3, on Christmas Day last year and have since ascended to even further heights - especially on this side of the Atlantic. Joining them for the run in Europe is fellow hip-hop sensation Danny Brown, a name also very familiar with hip-hop fans in the UK and Europe.
Dates for the tour can be found below.
- 31/10 - Stockholm (SE) at Annexet
- 02/11 - Copenhagen (DK) at Tap 1
- 04/11 - Paris (FR) at Pitchfork Festival
- 06/11 - Brussels (BE) at AB Hall
- 07/11 - Amsterdam (NL) at AFAS Live
- 09/11 - Manchester (UK) at Victoria Warehouse
- 11/11 - London (UK) at O2 Brixton Academy
- 14/11 - Birmingham (UK) at O2 Academy 1
- 16/11 - Glasgow (UK) at O2 Academy 1