The Wonder Years will return to the UK and Europe in January and February next year, with PUP and Tiny Moving Parts in tow. The band played a handful of tiny shows on these shores earlier this year so, for many TWY fans this will be the first time to see the band play songs from No Closer To Heaven for the first time. The critically acclaimed album was released earlier this year, so expect songs from that record to be peppered in amongst the classics.
PUP will be joining the band for the run in the UK only (sorry European friends!) from Jan 31st until Feb 5th, but it will be a welcome return for a band who outdid themselves with The Dream Is Over... and wowed crowds on their first UK headline run earlier this year. Tiny Moving Parts will perform on all dates of the tour. Expect them to play tracks from Celebrate, their new album which was released earlier this year on Triple Crown Records (US) and Big Scary Monsters (UK).
These dates will make up The Wonder Years' biggest UK headline shows to date and are likely to be very special. Tickets are on sale now and you can see all of the dates and details below.
- 28/01 - Dublin (IE) at Workmans Club
- 29/01 - Belfast (UK) at Empire
- 31/01 - Leeds (UK) at Uni Stylus
- 01/02 - London (UK) at Koko
- 03/02 - Birmingham (UK) at O2 Institute
- 04/02 - Glasgow (UK) at QMU
- 05/02 - Manchester (UK) at O2 Ritz
- 07/02 - Paris (FR) at Le Backstage
- 08/02 - Antwerp (BE) at Kavka
- 09/02 - Utrecht (NL) at De Helling
- 10/02 - Essen (DE) at Cafe Nova
- 12/02 - Munich (DE) at Sunny Red
- 14/02 - Zurich (CE) at Dynamo
- 15/02 - Milan (IT) at Legend Club
- 17/02 - Barcelona (ES) at Sala Boveda
- 18/02 - Madrid (ES) at Moby Dick